Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I thought his name was Warren

This weekend was spent finishing packing, loading, unloading, cleaning, and just getting all the little things done involved with moving. My new room is packed with everything from a 1 bedroom apt. Lots of boxes stacked up in the closet and overflowing into a large corner in the bedroom. The only things I didn't move were a couple of lamps, my couch, a small table and 2 chairs and a couple of small end/side tables. But it's working out. I just have to figure out where to put my awesome chair, or as my brother calls it, my old lady chair. It might be old lady if it had a crochet doily on it, but it doesn't so back off Marc!! It's comfortable!!

Last night we got to go see Cars. It was cute. Owen Wilson was a perfect choice for the voice. It had some pretty funny parts but it was just about 2 hours, so it was a long kids movie. We drove out to Avondale to see it. Long drive, long movie, but it was fun.

No comments: