Monday, June 26, 2006

I need a new job

I'm so sick of having to cover up mistakes made throughout my company. Yes, I'll admit I have made some of my own mistakes and I am not perfect, but I spend too much time apologizing and trying to correct the shit that has blown up. And I for one am SICK of it!!!! I really like working here, and I like the benefits that come along with it, but it is so tiring to have to babysit and overcompensate to give the company a good face. I do not get paid enough to handle all of this horse crap. I swear some days I'm really ready for a new position.

I really like my boss and my co-workers in my office, let me just put that out for the record, but the other crap that is involved with this position is just so annoying.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

AMEN sister!!!! I will join you in that rant!

Unknown said...

The princess has spoken what else can be said?