Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mixed Feelings, Sad and Happy Thoughts

I have mixed feelings about today. My sis-in-law and the kids drove away to Utah today and I'm sad about that. But tomorrow I get to go to MSP to visit my boo and see my new apartment and see the town I'll be living and get to check out the area, the beautiful parks, etc. But most importantly I'll be able to see my boo. That is the best part. I'm excited to see him. It will be just over a month since he was in Phoenix to see me, but it feels much longer than that.

So I'm very happy about the fact that I'll be moving soon. But I'm sad because I'm be going home to an empty house tonight. No more kids running around playing. No more cute little niece saying Bye Bye Sarah when I leave in the morning. I'm sure she'll walk around her new house saying "where's Sarah?" She does that now when she's hanging out at her other aunt and uncle's house. I'll miss that. And I'm really going to miss my sis-in-law. We've grown so much closer since I've lived in Phoenix, and even more so since I moved into her house. I'm very thankful for that cause in the past each time we'd go to visit I always thought to myself I wish we were closer, or I wish I knew her better, and what not, so now I do. And I would like to keep it that way. I really have had a great time hanging out with her, watching tv, talking, doing stuff with the kids. It's been a lot of fun. So I'll miss that.

But I'm also very excited about the countdown to my move. We're down to just about 23 days until move day. I'll get back from my trip on the 14 and two weeks from that day my moving truck will have left Phoenix a couple days ago. And then 4 days after that I'm on the road. And that makes me so happy to think about that. And if you want to see the official time, check out this link:

Countdown To The MOVE


I'm sad about my sis-in-law and the kids moving, but I'm so happy about the fact that I'll see my boo tomorrow and shortly after that I'll be moving to be with him.

It's been a mixed feeling kind of day, but all I can do at this point is continue to stay close to my sis-in-law and be there for my brother. His birthday is this month, a week before I move, and I want to be able to spend time with him before I leave. But so much stuff is out of my control. So I'll do what I can and will continue to pray for both of them and for me and my boo.

No comments: